Because I'm newly obsessed with cassava flour (literally not sure what took me so long to hop on the bandwagon here), I have another fun cassava recipe for you. If you missed my purple cassava flour tortillas, check them out here!
These crackers are so, so versatile. I've been going through some personal stuff and needed to get away from the city (and my kitchen) this weekend, so I have not had time to experiment with a sweet version of these bad boys, but it's on my list for this week before I leave for Colorado. I will update this page when I try them out and share more about what's been going on personally when I feel ready! Everyone has their stuff right? The good news is baking is totally therapeutic for me, so I'm excited to create some fun baked goodies for you all while I work through what's going on.
The recipe below is perfect for all savory dips and toppers. They are super crunchy and oh so satisfying. I hop you love them as much as I do.
Ingredients // Pantry items:
- 3/4c cassava flour
- 1/4c flaxseed meal
- 1/4c olive oil
- 1/4c filtered water
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of each dried herb: oregano, thyme, rosemary, parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon high quality salt
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, flax meal, baking powder, and herbs) in a bowl
- Stir in wet ingredients (olive oil and water)
- Combine until a ball is formed
- Roll it out between 2 pieces of parchment paper (until it's thin enough but won't break)
- Cut into desired shape, I did some larger pieces so I could make snack stacks (note that the larger the piece, the longer it will take to cook)
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until they start turning golden brown (the will crisp even more as they cool)